Hi Creative Friends!
I am back to share an easy card you could make in a jiffy. This one takes no punches or dies to make, but it does have fun little extra technique with shimmer paint!
This card is the perfect thing to give to those friends that make a difference in your life. I started the card by cutting Coastal Cabana card stock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scoring it at 4 1/4. The Whisper White layer is cut to 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 and the Soft Sea Foam is just 1/8 inch larger on each side. I used the Beauty Abounds flower flourish image and stamped it in Coastal Cabana. I stamped the full image and then a little of it in the corner. I used my Soft Sea Foam Light Blends to color in the leaves on the flourish parts. I then used the circles stamps to randomly add some interest on the card. I stamped the sentiments with Coastal Cabana. The fun part of the card is how I added the shimmer paint. I wanted the inside of the flowers to have a center, but using pearls seemed to busy. I happen to have an extra scoring tool handy and the smaller end of the tool fits the inside of the flower perfectly. Watch here to see how I did this:
So easy, right!? After I had my flowers filled in I added a three random pearls and adhered the Whisper White and Soft Sea Foam layer to the card with dimensionals. One note about the shimmer paint is that it needs at least 30 min to dry. So set this card aside for a bit so those pretty dots dry into a nice looking center.
Now onto some updates! As I mentioned before the Everything is Rosy Medley is coming. I am happy to report it is now available for you to purchase it! Click on the picture below to grab this amazing medley of coordinating stamp supplies:
This is only available through the month of May, or while supplies last! It has beautiful Rose Gold Accents and the creations I have seen made with this set thus far are gorgeous! Here is a sample card for you:
Look at those gorgeous Rose Gold Leaves! Like I said, this is a time limited set and is full to the brim with goodies. The whole Medley is $80.00 and comes with the following items:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
I hope you add it to your collection! That is all I have for you today, but come back soon for more creative inspiration!